Amphenol Socapex provides Ethernet Network Solutions for use in harsh environments, where reliability and resistance to outside influences, such as temperature, shock, vibration, water, dust, etc. are paramount.
Our rugged and durable solutions give you the assurance of continuous and secure data transmission between all your communication devices in the harshest environments.
Amphenol Socapex capabilities in Ethernet networks include:
- Network design
- Network evaluation
- Strong expertise in Internet Protocol Communication
- Measurement equipment
Based on its expertise in harsh environment, Amphenol Socapex provides the Security & Defense markets with both interconnection products and Ethernet network design and installation.
How can we provide you with 100% secure and reliable Ethernet Networks?
Our large range of MIL Spec connectors:
- Optical connectors: expanded beam & butt joint
- Ethernet connectors
Our Ethernet Switches, the heart of the network, meet the following standards:
- MIL-STD-810 (environment)
- MIL-STD-461 (EMI)
- MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD-1275 (power)
Our range of Media Converters and Connectors Adapters:
- Ethernet Copper/Fiber optic
- Ethernet/CAN Bus
- RJ45/Quadrax adapters
- RJ45 and USB/38999 adapters
Our Network Design is 100% secure for data transmission with:
- MIL-STD standards compliance
- Resistant components selected to support extreme conditions
Our Network equipment:
- Vectorial Network Analyser
- Fluke Cable analyser
- Switch Tester
- Optical Reflectometer
Our Dedicated Network team understands your requirements:
- Network Engineers
- Ethernet switches application Engineers
- Connector Product Group Managers