The CE marking is not necessary for electrical connectors. The UTE CEF 48B Connector Commission classifies the electrical connectors as passive components and concludes that the CE marking is not required, neither on the product itself, neither on the package. It is however required for the system using this connector.
For applications in entertainment industry
- Derived from standard SL series
- Used 7 first mate last break sockets for user safety
- Note: major product obsolescence since Nov 18. Please consult PCN123382 for more details
- Power supplies of 6 brand-lights for entertainment applications.
- Power supplies with independent grounding
Aimed at I/O applications, our SL series feature robust and well-proven connectors for applications ranging from stage-lighting, show control to industry.