Integrated backshell connector can solve your issue. Our integrated backshell range is available on receptacles and plugs for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and Series I connectors.
When ordering a connector with integrated backshell, you don't need to order a backshell separately. In addition, you will save time during assembly, weight and space.
To know more about this range, please consult our product page and datasheet.
LJT/HE308 - D38999 Series I
MIL-DTL-38999 Series I & HE308 qualified
- MIL-DTL-38999 series I and HE308 qualified
- Large variety of contact arrangements and shell types, with maximum weight / space savings
- 100% contact protection
- Metallic and composite version
- Battlefield Communication
- Grounded vehicles
- Military avionics
- Aluminium alloy
- Marine bronze available (please consult us)
- Carbon steel (for hermetic receptacles)
- Olive drab cadmium plating
- Electroless nickel plating
- Black Zinc Nickel plating
- Tin plating (for hermetic receptacles)
- Other plating: zinc cobalt Shell sizes: 9 sizes from 09 to 25
- More than 60 arrangements of contacts including high density and power versions
- Size 00, 4, 8 dedicated power contacts and sizes 8, 12, 16, 20, 22D contacts for power or data transmission
- Signal: crimp, PCB, wire-wrap, cable soldering (hermetic only)
- Power: crimp, PCB - Coax: crimp, cable soldering, PCB
- Twinax: crimp, PCB
- Optical termini
- 100 % scoop-proof shell
- Improved interfacial seal ensures sealing around each contact and prevents electrolytic erosion
EMI / RFI protection:
- shielding ring on the plug shell
"These bayonet coupling connectors offer a large variety of contact arrangements and shell types, with maximum weight / space savings, and a 100% contact protection."