We do not give any shelf life for our connectors since it depends on the mating cycles. For instance, for a PT connector, the mating cycle is 500.
Ethernet connection system for harsh environment - Industrial Ethernet
- Compliant with IEC 60603-7 variante 13
- Sealed against fluids and dust (IP68)
- Shock, vibration and traction resistant
- Wireless Base Stations & Access Points
- Video Control / CCTV
- Industrial process control CNC machines
- Special machines
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Quick lever coupling
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 70 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 min
- Compatible with cable diameter from 5,5 mm [0.216 in] to 7 mm [0.275 in]
- Sealing: IP68 - Salt spray > 1000 h
- Fire retardant / Low smoke: UL94 V0 and NFF 16102, DIN 5510-2
- Vibrations: 10 – 500 Hz, 10 g, 3 axes: no discontinuity > 10 nano s.
- Operating temperature: - 40°C / +85°C
10 BaseT, 100 BaseTX and 1000 BaseT networks Cat 5e per TIA/EIA 568B and ClassD per ISO/IEC 11801 Cat6 per TIA/EIA 568B and ClassE per ISO/IEC 11801
With the patented RJStop system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a metallic plug which will protect it from shock, dust and fluids. No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding!