Yes, you will find our RJF and USB solutions on our Rugged Digital Networks Solutions catalog. These solutions are zone 2 and class1.
RJF Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a
Rugged Ethernet Connectors for Industrial Applications
- Compliant with IEC 60603-7 variante 11
- Bayonet coupling (“Audible & Visual” coupling signal )
- Robust metallic shells based on MIL-DTL-26482 H - Shell size 18
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 100N in the axis
- Oil & Gas
- Special machines
- Industrial process control
- Outdoor Data,
- VoIP, IPTV
- Cat.5e : Ethernet Class D per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.5e connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX or 1000 Base-T up to 100 MHz networks per TIA/EIA568B.
- Cat.6 : Ethernet Class E per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.6 connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX or 1000 Base-T up to 250 MHz networks per TIA/EIA568B.
- Cat.6A : Ethernet Class Ea per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.6A connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX, 1000 Base-T, 10GBaseT up to 500 MHz per TIA/EIA568B.
- Mating cycles: 500 min
- Sealed against fluids and dust (IP68)
- Shock, vibration and traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Mechanical coding / polarization (4 positions)
- Compatible with cable diameter from 6 mm [0.236 in] to 13 mm [0.512 in]
- Sealing: IP68
- Salt spray: 48 h with nickel plating
- > 96 h with black coating
- < 500 h with olive drab cadmium
- Fire retardant/Low smoke: UL94 V0 and NF F 16 101 & 16 102
- Vibrations: 10-500Hz, 10g, 3 axes: no discontinuity >10 nano s
- Shocks: IK06 ►weight of 250 g drop from 40cm [15.75 in] onto connectors (mated pair)
- Humidity: 21 days, 43°C, 98% humidity
- Temperature range: -40°C / +85°C
With the patented RJStop system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a metallic plug which will protect it from shock, dust and fluids. No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding!