Oui, vous trouverez nos solutions RJF et USB sur notre catalogue Rugged Digital Networks Solutions. Ces solutions sont de zone 2 et de classe 1.
RJFTV Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a
Rugged Ethernet Connectors for harsh environments
- Sealed against fluids and dusts (IP68)
- Shock, vibration and traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Mechanical coding/polarization (4 positions)
- Battlefield communication, C4ISR
- Data acquisition & transmission in harsh environments
- Armoured vehicles
- Rail Mass Transit
- Improved EMI protection
- Tri Start Thread coupling mechanism (MIL-DTL-38999 series III type) with anti-decoupling device - Shell size 19
- Robust metallic shells
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 100 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 min
- Compatible with cable diameter from 6 mm [0.236 in] to 13 mm [0.512 in], for smaller diameters please consult us
- Cat.5e : Ethernet Class D per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.5e connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX or 1000 Base-T up to 100 MHz networks per TIA/EIA568B.
- Cat.6 : Ethernet Class E per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.6 connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX or 1000 Base-T up to 250 MHz networks per TIA/EIA568B.
- Cat.6A : Ethernet Class Ea per ISO/IEC 11801 and Cat.6A connection for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX, 1000 Base-T, 10GBaseT up to 500 MHz per TIA/EIA568B.
- Sealing: IP68
- Salt spray: 48h with aluminium shell - nickel, black zinc cobalt plating
- > 500h with aluminium shell - Olive drab cadmium plating
- 500 h with marine bronze shell
- Fire retardant/Low smoke : UL94 V0 and NF F 16 101 & 16 102
- Vibrations : 10 - 500 Hz, 10 g, 3 axes: no discontinuity > 10 nano s.
- Compounded versions tested per NAS 1599 (5-3000 Hz, 20g, 12h)
- Shocks: IK06 ►weight of 250 g drop from 40 cm [15.75 in] onto connectors (mated pair)
- Humidity: 21 days, 43°C, 98% humidity
- Temperature range: -40°C / +85°C
With the patented RJStop system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a metallic plug which will protect it from shock, dust and fluids. No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding!