75 Ohms HD Coaxial Contacts
Coaxial contacts for D38999,EN3645, EN4165, 387TV connectors for Ultra HD video applications New!
Coaxial contact 3D files available
- Contact size 8
- One channel for 4K or Ultra-HD quality – Meet 12G-SDI
- Unique float mount technology to allow consistent microwave performance
- Available for MIL-DTL-38999, EN3645, EN4165 and ARINC600
- Available in crimp and PC tails versions
- Video display
- Video acquisition
- Flight entertainment
- Operating temperature – See cable table page 2
- Durability: 500 mating cycles
- Impedance 75 Ohm
- Frequency range DC-12GHz
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage contact us
- VSWR (Return Loss)
- DC-6GHz 1,22 (-20dB) Max
- 6-12GHz 1,43 (-15dB) Max
- Insulation resistance 5000MΩ Max
- Center Contact resistance 5mΩ min
- Outer Contact resistance 2,5mΩ min
Looking for connector contacts for Ultra High-Definition video application?
The new generation of 75 ohms coax contacts are for you. These contacts are optimized for 12G-SDI applications and provide a fully intact signal transmission on a single channel.