The CE marking is not necessary for electrical connectors. The UTE CEF 48B Connector Commission classifies the electrical connectors as passive components and concludes that the CE marking is not required, neither on the product itself, neither on the package. It is however required for the system using this connector.
Dédié aux applications I/O et éclairage de scène
- 19 pins configuration (layout 419AR), with high strength-weight ratio for stage lighting
- UL recognized,
- RoHS version
- Supplied with solder or crimp gold plated contacts (up to 25A)
- Stage lighting
- Closed entry female contacts & SLG version with 7 first mate last break contacts provide electrical safety
- Split backshell with efficient cable clamp for simple wiring and maintenance
- Monopiece backshell with IP67 sealing for outdoor applications
Aimed at I/O applications, our SL series feature robust and well-proven connectors for applications ranging from stage-lighting, show control to industry.