Analysis of our product quality
The analysis allows us to determinate the causes of the quality issue, by implementing a problem solving group and use quality tools such as 8D report and « cause-effect » diagram. Then, we set-up an in-depth corrective actions plan to avoid any re-occurences. All these steps are done according to our quality procedures by a dedicated team focused on your satisfaction.
We have implemented two major actions to serve our customers well.
The « 1Day – 1Week – 1Month » philosophy followed by our entire quality team
- 1 Day to answer your request and give you a RMA number
- 1 Week after parts return reception to provide you with a statement regarding the replacement or not of your products
- 1 Month after parts return reception to validate a 8D report and send it to you
An efficient technical support through training (contact retention on 38999 family)
We can provide your teams (operating, technical, quality/control, R&D) with « Contact retention » training within your facilities.
The goals of the training are:
- To give you the best knowlegde of the technology we used.
- To help you displaying best practices in wiring
- To share with you some contact retention knowledge
- To decrease quality issue
- To create quality and technological links between you and us.
We focus on collaborative work with our customers to develop a customer responsive supply chain. Our highly skilled team is available to ensure that your unique supply chain challenges are addressed.
In case of deviation we analyze delays root cause and work on critical and deepest delays with the « 8D methodology ». We issue a report listing corrective actions to lower the delivery delay to “0”.