Our goal is to serve the customer with the best in-class quality service.
Amphenol Socapex’s commitment is to meet customers’ needs and expectations and ensure their satisfaction. Our entire organization is focused on the customer with quality control, an efficient support with a deep knowledge of the products through dedicated team and tools.
In order to fulfill this commitment, Amphenol Socapex has a customer-focused quality management system based on ISO 9001, EN9100, AQAP 2110 and ISO 14001.
For questions regarding Amphenol Socapex's quality system, please contact our quality system manager.
Mont-Blanc Excellence Label : We are certified with Mont-Blanc Excellence label.
"More than a simple label, Mont-Blanc Excellence is the sign of a real search of excellence and quality. Born from a dialog between experts and leaders, the actions plan means the following areas."
More info on label.montblancindustries.com
Our processes approach
- Our processes approach shows the global management of our organization, focused on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Our quality manual shows Amphenol Socapex global management, focused on processes. Our processes approach enables us to manage all activities with keys indicators and to implement the risk reduction actions. (for example, GRAMS: General Requirements for Aerostructure & Material Suppliers from Airbus,….).
Our risks management
- In order to anticipate key decisions and avoid major issues, our entire organization has learnt to minimize most of the risks related to our activities.
- To manage our risks, Amphenol Socapex has developed detailed risks’ analysis at all levels of the organization: design and development (product and process), projects, suppliers and global company.
Our quality policy is focused on continuous improvement.
Our approach, based on team work, deals with different subjects, for instance :
- Our « design/industrialization/qualification » processes
- Our « sale » processes
Amphenol Socapex is an active member of the French Quality Group MFQ (Mouvement Français de la Qualité). http://www.mfqra.fr
Customers Specification Management
To improve our order validation process & our Order Acknowledgment (OA) lead-time management, and to be consistent with all received requirements, we would like to share with you our customers’ specifications/requirements management rules.