To save space & weight, we offer a reduced flange Jam nut receptacle. This receptacle is available in standard or stand-off version (double flange for screwing on PCB). The Reduced Flange design helps to lower the weight and the footprint of the connector on panel.
To know more about this range, please consult our product page and datasheet.
Embase 38999 Reduced flange Jam nut
Plus léger et idéal pour les applications à espace réduit
- Derived from MIL-DTL-38999 series III version
- For jam nut (TV07/TVS07) configurations
- 41% average footprint surface reduction
- 20% in average lighter than standard 38999 stand off receptacle
- Advanced industrial
- Matches MIL-DTL-38999 series III performances
- Available in Crimp version, with PC Tail contacts, and in Stand Off version
- Reduced Flange Deviation (to be added at the end of your part number):
- F312 for Crimp and Standard PC Tail versions (F311 with safety castle nut)
- F059 for Stand Off PC Tail versions (F058 with safety castle nut)
- Mates with standard MIL-DTL-38999 series III plugs and caps
Reduced Flange JD38999 Receptacle's innovative design reduces panel footprint by 41%. It is also 20% lighter than a standard MIL-DTL-38999 Series III connector.