Integrated backshell connector can solve your issue. Our integrated backshell range is available on receptacles and plugs for MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and Series I connectors.
When ordering a connector with integrated backshell, you don't need to order a backshell separately. In addition, you will save time during assembly, weight and space.
To know more about this range, please consult our product page and datasheet.
TV-CTV - D38999 Séries III
Qualifié MIL-DTL-38999 Séries III
Sélecteur de produits et fichiers 3D disponibles
- Conforme à la norme MIL-DTL-38999 série III
- Grande variété d'agencements de contacts et de types de carrosseries, avec un gain de poids et d'espace maximal
- 100% scoop proof
- Versions métalliques et composites disponibles
- Versions RoHS disponibles
- Communication sur champ de bataille C4ISR
- Véhicules blindés
- Avionique militaire
- Marine bronze
- Stainless steel
- Olive drab cadmium plating
- Nickel plating
- Black Zinc Nickel plating
- Passivation (for hermetic versions)
- Other plating: zinc cobalt Shell sizes 9 sizes from 09 to 25
- More than 60 arrangements of contacts, including high density versions
- Size 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 22D contacts
- Signal, power, twinax, coaxial, quadrax contacts, optical termini
- 100% scoop-proof shell
- Interfacial seal ensures sealing around each contact and prevents electrolytic erosion
- Shell to shell bottoming
- Grounding fingers on the plug shell Receptacles are intermountable with MIL-DTL-38999 series I standard (same panel drilling)
"Different versions are available: "TV" metal versions (aluminum, stainless steel or marine bronze) as well as "CTV" composite versions, which offer a lightweight, corrosion resistant connector with the same high performance features as its metal counterpart."