Confidentiality and personal data protection charter
- Amphenol SOCAPEX attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
- Amphenol SOCAPEX is determined to fully comply with the requirements of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 which applies since 25 May 2018 and wishes to inform you, through this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Charter, of the way in which it collects and processes personal data.
- By using the website www.amphenol-socapex.com, each user acknowledges having read this privacy and personal data protection charter.
- The company Amphenol SOCAPEX is responsible for the processing of personal data.
- Preliminary definition: "personal data" refers to information relating to your person enabling you to identify yourself directly or indirectly.
- How is personal data collected?
- The personal data concerning you is collected from our online forms on our website (request for quotation, contact request, technical support request, newsletter subscription, PCN request, satisfaction survey).
What data is collected?
When you use our online forms, we are likely, depending on the medium used, to collect and process the following data:
- First name and surname
- Name of your company
- Your job title
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Any special request you may have
These data are subject to computer processing intended for Amphenol SOCAPEX.
What are the purposes of the data collection?
The collected data are mainly used to answer your requests for information and, with your prior consent, to communicate to you by e-mail, Amphenol SOCAPEX's news and solutions.
The personal data collected in the context of access and use of our website are the subject of :
- Computerised processing under the responsibility of Amphenol SOCAPEX in its capacity as Site Editor, for the purposes of managing online services and improving them, in particular by studying your use of the site and compiling statistics,
What rights do you have over your data?
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, known as the "Data Protection Act" as amended, and the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 ("RGPD"), you have the following rights:
- The right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data other than that to which you have consented.
- The right to object to a treatment, at any time, without having to justify it when it concerns commercial canvassing, which you can exercise in particular by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each of our newsletters or solicitations. We undertake to take into account your requests to stop processing your data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing that would take precedence over your rights and freedoms, or for the exercise or defence of our rights in court.
- The right to be informed about the processing to which this personal data gives rise ;
- The right of access: Subject to certain conditions, you can obtain information concerning the processing of your data by Amphenol SOCAPEX as well as a copy of your personal data being processed.
- The right to rectify, update or delete all or part of the said data. We undertake to process as soon as possible your requests for correction in the event of inaccuracy of the personal data that we hold on you. We also undertake to process, as soon as possible, requests for partial or total deletion of your data, under the conditions of article 17 of the General Regulation on Data Protection of the European Union (right to "forget").
- The right to limitation of processing: We undertake to process your requests for limitation of processing, under the conditions of article 18 of the General Regulation on Data Protection of the European Union. In this case, we keep your data but do not process them any more except with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights.
- The right to the portability of your data: We undertake, at your request, to provide you with the personal data you have communicated to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right of portability applies only to data provided by you, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out using automated processes.
- The right to "digital death": In accordance with the Law for a Digital Republic, you may provide us with guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These directives may be entrusted to a "trusted digital third party" certified by the CNIL, when they are general, or directly to us when they are specific to a processing for which we are responsible. In the absence of a designated person, your heirs will be able to exercise certain rights, in particular the right of access, for the purposes of settling the estate, and the right of opposition to close your accounts.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: In the event of any difficulty concerning the processing of your personal data that we carry out, we invite you to contact us in the first instance. If you feel that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint with the CNIL.
How long are your personal data kept?
Your personal data will always be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
- Customer Service: we will process your data for the time necessary to respond to your query or request.
- Marketing: we will process your personal data for a period of 5 years from your last action towards us, or until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
Independently of the processing of your personal data for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose as indicated above, your personal data will then be kept, properly safeguarded and protected with restricted access for the period of time for which we could be held liable due to the processing, in compliance with the regulations in force. The personal data will be deleted once the possible actions in each case have been prescribed.
How can you exercise your rights to your personal data?
To exercise these rights, you can choose to send your request :
- Either by e-mail by sending an e-mail to RGPD@amphenol-socapex.fr
- Either by post to the address Amphenol SOCAPEX - 948 promenade de l'arve BP29 - 74311 Thyez
In order to ensure that your request is handled as efficiently as possible, please keep in mind :
- to indicate the processing(s) concerned by your request
- to indicate the right(s) you wish to implement
- to provide us with a copy of your identity document (in order to verify that the person making the request is indeed the person concerned by the processing operation).
Do we pass on your personal data?
Only our internal departments receive your personal data. In any case, your personal data will never be sold, shared, communicated or transferred in any form whatsoever to an unidentified third party for its own use, in particular commercial or marketing, without your express consent.
How do we host the collected data?
Amphenol SOCAPEX carries out all the processing of your personal data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
However, for certain specific services, Amphenol SOCAPEX may have recourse to subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain personal data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, Amphenol SOCAPEX will take all measures to maintain a sufficient level of security and confidentiality from the transfer of the data until their reception. The parties contractually bound to Amphenol SOCAPEX, who may have access to the collected data, must meet the same obligations as those respected by Amphenol SOCAPEX in terms of personal data protection.
What use do we make of cookies?
- OUR COOKIES
These cookies are returned to us each time you visit our website. This enables us, for example, to offer you a personalised service, or to facilitate your subsequent navigation on our website. The cookies we use do not contain any personal data but only an anonymous identification number and information relating to the navigation of the computer concerned on our website (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, IP address of your computer, etc.).
These are mainly session cookies that allow authentication and connection to our website by a User and the memorisation of navigation elements during a session. These cookies are essential for the User's navigation and accessibility to the site.
Other cookies allowing the recording of the User's preferences, the parameters chosen, as well as the pages previously consulted are also installed during navigation on the Site. The activation of these cookies is not strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, but they do improve browsing performance.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transfer viruses to a computer. The information contained in these cookies can only be read or modified by the issuer.
You can also visit our website without cookies. Internet browsers are often configured to accept cookies. If you wish to prevent your web browser from using cookies, you can deactivate their use in your web browser settings. Your browser's help functions can show you how to deactivate and/or delete cookies in your web browser. Please note that certain functions on our website may no longer function as intended if you deactivate/delete cookies. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for the impaired functioning of our website if you choose not to accept the insertion of cookies necessary for proper navigation.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will enable you to find out how to change your wishes regarding cookies.
For example :
- For Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT STATISTICS
In order to adapt our website, its content and services to the expectations of our users, we use several audience measurement services, such as Google Analytics. The cookies used in the context of these services make it possible to analyse the behaviour of Internet users and in particular the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, as well as the activity of users on our website and the frequency of their return visits.
The information generated by the cookie about the use of our website (including the IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You may object to the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
You suspect malicious or fraudulent use of your data, what should you do?
If you notice a malicious use of your personal data or if you receive an e-mail from Amphenol SOCAPEX which seems fraudulent to you, please inform us quickly by writing to us at the following address: RGPD@amphenol-socapex.fr