Amphenol Sustainable Environment Policy
At Amphenol, we believe that making sustainable choices in the way we conduct our business creates short-term and long-term value for our shareholders. Each of Amphenol’s businesses seeks to continually improve the way it designs, sources, manufactures and delivers its products, striving to meet or exceed customer expectations for product stewardship throughout the value chain.
Our businesses make safety and environmental protection a top priority, and manage those programs in accordance with recognized standards such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. But certifications and legal compliance are not enough.
We do not create long-term value by merely complying with regulations. We must go beyond compliance to find ways to green our operations and our products if we are to realize the maximum return on our investments and ensure continuity of the material and human resources that we need to operate the business.
Make sure our corporate Policy regarding Environment and Social responsability is yours.
Amphenol Supply Chain Sustainability
- We evaluate our suppliers to confirm that they are acting to ensure the sustainability of our world while behaving as responsible global citizens.
- Fair labor practices throughout our supply chain and prohibit the use of forced, bonded and indentured labor.
- Our commitment against the use of conflict minerals is resolute and our programs are comprehensive.
- We actively survey our supply chain on an annual basis to ensure compliance with our policies.
- It is our common responsibility to ensure a sustainable supply chain.
Human rights and fair labor practices
- Anti-Human Trafficking Slavery (AHTS) Anti-Human Trafficking
- Supplier Code of Conduct (SCOC) Amphenol Supplier Code of Conduct (EN)
- Supplier Responsible Labor Policy (SRLP) Amphenol Supplier Responsible Labor Policy
- Xinjiang Supply Chain Assessment
Amphenol Global Human Rights Policy
We have zero tolerance for human trafficking and slavery as stated in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our Anti-Human Trafficking & Slavery Statement.
Additionally, our Supplier Code of Conduct prohibits the use of forced, bonded and indentured labor and involuntary prison labor.
Conflict Minerals 3TG & Cobalt
In accordance with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's conflict minerals requirements, we have a conflict minerals program which ensures that we do not knowingly use tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold (3TG) that originate from sources that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups through mining or mineral trading in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an adjoining country.
We survey our supply chain regarding the origin of the 3TG used in our products to ensure the appropriate reasonable country of origin inquiry (RCOI) and due diligence has been performed, as detailed in our latest Conflict Minerals Report
Amphenol’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (Code of Business Conduct and Ethics ) requires all employees to follow the law at all times.
This includes following all antibribery laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. The making of any inappropriate payments or offers of payments to obtain or retain business is strictly prohibited. This also includes prohibiting making payments (including commissions) to third parties who in turn pay government officials or other third parties to obtain or to retain business. Amphenol's anti-bribery efforts are further supported by a robust ethics and compliance program, including an independent internal audit function, training and a whistleblower and investigation process with a strict policy prohibiting retaliation.
More details on Amphenol SOCAPEX Sustainable Development actions