RoHS introduce environmental responsabilities for manufacturers.
Amphenol Socapex is strongly involved in complying with these regulation/directive, and in satisfying its customers requirements.
The ROHS (Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances) directive, part of the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive, regulates the use of the substances listed below:
For questions regarding Amphenol Socapex's ROHS compliance, please contact our compliance manager.
Maximum Concentration Values
Maximum Concentration Values (MCV) tolerated in homogeneous materials :
- Lead 0,1% by weight
- Mercury 0,1% by weight
- Cadmium 0,01% by weight
- Hexavalent Chromium 0,1% by weight
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) 0.1% by weight
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) 0.1% by weight
- Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) 0,1 % weight
- Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) 0,1 % weight
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) 0,1 % weight
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) 0,1 % weight