The Purchasing department
Worldwide procurement at Amphenol Socapex is organized around 2 manufacturing sites: Thyez (France) and Pune (India).
All procurement needs are organized in 54 product groups.
The entire annual procurement volume amounts represent several million EUROs and is categorized in production materials such as trade commodities, investment goods, and indirect materials (MRO supplies).
The largest product group by purchasing amount is :
- Precision turned parts – contacts machining, turning & milling
- Injection molding- silicon, rubber and thermoplastic parts
- Raw material – metals, and plating chemicals
- Cables, connectors
- Assembly: harnesses, soldering
Our Purchasing values
Trust & Loyalty relationship
Our Purchasing Strategy
- Develop a supplier network to support the Company Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Focus, in India and Europe, on the 4 key axis: Competitiveness - Risk Management – Expertise - Service
More details on Amphenol SOCAPEX purchasing strategy