REACH and RoHS introduce environmental responsabilities for manufacturers. Amphenol Socapex is strongly involved in complying with these regulation/directive, and in satisfying its customers requirements.
The ROHS (Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances) directive, part of the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive, regulates the use of the following substances:
Maximum Concentration Values (MCV) tolerated in homogeneous materials :
- Lead 0,1% by weight
- Mercury 0,1% by weight
- Cadmium 0,01% by weight
- Hexavalent Chromium 0,1% by weight
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) 0.1% by weight
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) 0.1% by weight
- Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) 0,1 % weight
- Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) 0,1 % weight
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) 0,1 % weight
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) 0,1 % weight
You can check below the compliance matrix showing the status of the Amphenol Socapex products.
RoHS status of Amphenol Socapex products :
Amphenol Socapex RoHS statement
Amphenol Socapex commits to respect the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals products).
You can also visit the ECHA website
For further information or questions on this topic, please contact our compliance manager.