To save space & weight, we offer a reduced flange Jam nut receptacle. This receptacle is available in standard or stand-off version (double flange for screwing on PCB). The Reduced Flange design helps to lower the weight and the footprint of the connector on panel.
To know more about this range, please consult our product page and datasheet.
38999 Reduced flange Jam nut receptacle
Where small dimensions & lower weight are critical
- Derived from MIL-DTL-38999 series III version
- For jam nut (TV07/TVS07) configurations
- 41% smaller panel footprint on average
- 20% lighter than standard 38999 receptacles (on average)
- Advanced industrial
- Matches MIL-DTL-38999 series III performance
- Available on jam nut receptacles only (TV07/TVS07)
- Available in crimp or PC Tail contacts (stand off shells also available with PC tail contacts)
- Reduced Flange Deviation (to be added at the end of your part number):
- F312 for standard reduced flange shells with crimp or PC Tail contacts (F311 with a safety castle nut)
- F059 for reduced flange shells with PC Tail contacts only (F058 with safety castle nut)
- Mates with standard MIL-DTL-38999 series III plugs
Reduced Flange JD38999 Receptacle's innovative design reduces panel footprint by 41%. It is also 20% lighter than a standard MIL-DTL-38999 Series III connector.