Blind mate modular floating rack connector. NF F 61-032 qualified product.
- Plug and receptacle with floating fixing.
- RoHS Compliant .
- Low insertion forces.
- Male & female contacts can be mounted on both sides.
- Meets NF F 61-032 requirements: vibrations, salt spray, temperature.
- Railway Racks
- Power Racks
- Modular equipment
- Automatic assembly machines
- Qualification: NF F 61-032
- Mating cycles: 500
- Misalignment allowance around each fixing screw ±1,25 mm
- Contact type: Crimp contacts
- Housing & modules (2 options): GREY LEXAN or BLACK LEXAN (recommended)
- Lateral rails: Nickel over aluminium
MAIN ENVIRONMENTAL CARACTERISTICS
- Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Fire behavior
- GREY LEXAN EN 45545-2 HL1 (R22) & I2-F2 NF F16-102
- BLACK LEXAN (recommended) EN 45545-2 HL3 (R22) & I3-F1 NF F16-102
- Salt spray: 96 hours (following NFC 20711)
- Chemical behavior: HCl 1N 5min; NaOH 1N 5min
RFM Series are blind mate modular floating rack connectors. In addition to the standard version, there are two additional options: one for high voltage and another one for high speed applications.