American Wire Gauge is a standardized wire gauge systems defining the diameters of conductive wires. The AWG tables usually are for a single, solid and round conductor. As for the contact size, the higher the gauge or AWG number is, the smaller the wire diameter is. For example, the AWG 0000 (or 4/0) has a diameter of 11.68mm when AWG 40 has a diameter of 0.09mm.
For JD38999 I, II, III, EN3645, EN4165 connectors
- One piece contacts
- 100% made in France
- Compliant with European - EN3155 and US - AS39029 standards
- Several termination available (crimp, solder, PC tail, compliant pins)
- MIL-DTL-38999/EN3645/2M Connectors
- ARINC600 & relay sockets
- Compliant with European - EN3155 and US - AS39029 standards MIL-DTL-38999 serie I, II, III EN3645 EN4165 2M Relay
- Gold plating over suitable underplate.
- Withstand 500 and 1500 cycles.
- 1500 cycles contacts dedicated to MIL-DTL-38999 series III classes H and J
Our signal contacts are designed and manufactured in our Contact workshop in Thyez, France.