- Founded in 1947
- Part of the Amphenol Group, USA (listed on the New York Stock Exchange)
- 1100+ employees
- 2 production sites: Thyez, France & Pune, India
- At each of our sites, we offer state-of-the-art workshops that cover a wide range of essential processes, including molding, screw machining, machining, plating, and assembly for contacts, connectors, and cables.
Innovation & industrial excellence since 1947
Amphenol SOCAPEX designs & manufactures reinforced interconnect systems for applications in harsh environments for the defense and aerospace industries.
The product range includes:
- Rugged connectors,
- Contacts for connectors
- Harnesses for Defense applications
- Ethernet switches & media converters
We also possess the expertise to conceptualize and produce customized solutions, tailored to the precise requirements of our customers.
What is a connector?
- The purpose of a connector is to circulate power or data as quickly as possible without obstacles or interference.
- Connectors come in many sizes, shapes, resistances and levels of complexity.
- The particularity of our connectors is that they have to withstand harsh conditions such as extreme temperatures, water, vibration, sand, erosion, heat and so on.
Passion & Boldness:
- To innovate in products, processes, technologies, and digitalization.
- To develop new business territories and find new customers.
- To gain the trust of others and have the confidence to undertake and innovate.
- To make decisions to preserve the long-term and avoid choices that do not align with this perspective.
To respect our customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, sister companies, local communities, and the planet.