Size and weight reduction of systems and the increasing demand for faster data exchange rates in telecommunication networks have driven the need of high-speed electronics and passive components.
As a result, System Designers face extensive challenges, most notably in the preservation of the integrity of high-speed signal integrity through system stacks.
The design of high-speed system requires technology offering the greatest data rate for each architecture level (boards, contacts, connectors, cables) to maximise communication speeds. No matter the market, the application nor the nature of the signal to be transmitted (RF, Ethernet, optics, single-ended, diffy pairs,...) Amphenol remains the one-stop solution provider.
We have numerous interconnect solutions to meet your growing needs for speed with our wide product portfolio supporting speeds till 25+ Gbps:
- Board level connectors operating at data rates up to 25+ Gbps
- Backplanes, daughterboards and flexible solutions featuring blind vias, buried vias and via-fill with scope of dozens 100Ω differential pair tracks in PCBs of up to 60+ layers
- RF connectors, contacts & phase matched cable assemblies
- Fiber optic connectors, contacts & cable assemblies
- RJ for Ethernet protocols, switches & COTS solutions
High speed data transmission technology
Amphenol Socapex demonstrates its expertise in every high-speed development including modeling, simulation and testing solutions. Our capabilities include differential impedance measurement, propagation delay simulation, insertion & return loss modeling, near-end crosstalk (NEXT) & far-end crosstalk (FEXT) characterization and eye diagram realization.
Modeling & Simulation
- HFSS Ansoft & CST Microwave Studio provide a powerful simulation and modeling capability (3D model
- Real-Time dynamic design improvements
- S-parameters extraction & SPICE analysis & Eye Diagram
- Link modeling allows the complete electrical path simulation from board to board through a backplane
- Vector Network Analyzer provides a unique signal integrity station, for both time and frequency domains
- TDR & BERT features for time domain evaluation & Eye diagram
- S-parameters extraction to 9 Ghz
- Smith Chart