Size and weight reduction of systems and the increasing demand for faster data exchange rates in telecommunication networks have driven the need of high-speed electronics and passive components.
As a result, System Designers face extensive challenges, most notably in the preservation of the integrity of high-speed signal integrity through system stacks.
The design of high-speed system requires technology offering the greatest data rate for each architecture level (boards, contacts, connectors, cables) to maximise communication speeds. No matter the market, the application nor the nature of the signal to be transmitted (RF, Ethernet, optics, single-ended, diffy pairs,...) Amphenol remains the one-stop solution provider.
We have numerous interconnect solutions to meet your growing needs for speed with our wide product portfolio supporting speeds till 25+ Gbps:
- Board level connectors operating at data rates up to 25+ Gbps
- Backplanes, daughterboards and flexible solutions featuring blind vias, buried vias and via-fill with scope of dozens 100Ω differential pair tracks in PCBs of up to 60+ layers
- RF connectors, contacts & phase matched cable assemblies
- Fiber optic connectors, contacts & cable assemblies
- RJ for Ethernet protocols, switches & COTS solutions