These cybersecurity accessories are compatible with any MIL-DTL-38999 series III connectors: D38999 / TV / RJFTV / USBFTV.
CapLock & PlugLock
Locking accessories for 38999, RJFTV, USBFTV Connectors and Caps
- CapLock is a locking ring that allows a Cap to lock onto a receptacle to secure the port access. Once locked around the cap, Caplock turns freely around the cap and prevents fingers from unlocking it.
- PlugLock is a locking ring that allows a plug to lock onto a receptacle to secure the plug to receptacle connection. Once locked around the plug coupling nut, Pluglock turns freely around it and prevent the fingers from unlocking it.
- Metal CapLock is a Cap for receptacle that includes a coupling nut which can be activated or desactivated using a specific locking screw.
- Network Access & Maintenance Ports securing
- Military Computers Ports securing
- SDR Radios Ports securing
- Human Machine Interface securing
CapLock & PlugLock :
- 3D Printed with composite material
- 3 Locking types available:
- Cable seal, metal wire, must be cut to unlock
- Torx Safety screw, removable with an adapted key wrench
- Specific Screw, removable with specific removing tool
Metal CapLock :
- Metallic: Aluminum and Marine Bronze
- Same sealing and CEM protection as standard caps
- Locking with a Specific Screw, using the specific removing tool
Cybersecurity is achieved through a combination of precautions, not just one, such as a password. One way to reduce the risk of opportunity intrusion into the electronics through the connectors is by adding locking devices.