- CapLock is a locking ring that allows a Cap to lock onto a receptacle to secure the port access. Once locked around the cap, Caplock turns freely around the cap and prevents fingers from unlocking it.
- PlugLock is a locking ring that allows a plug to lock onto a receptacle to secure the plug to receptacle connection. Once locked around the plug coupling nut, Pluglock turns freely around it and prevent the fingers from unlocking it.
- Used for cybersecurity & user safety
- Network Access & Maintenance Ports securing
- Military Computers Ports securing
- SDR Radios Ports securing
- Human Machine Interface securing