The CE marking is not necessary for electrical connectors. The UTE CEF 48B Connector Commission classifies the electrical connectors as passive components and concludes that the CE marking is not required, neither on the product itself, neither on the package. It is however required for the system using this connector.
7 Pin SOCAPEX
The original SOCA connector to supply power to hoist motor in stage lighting with 7 gold plated contacts for high conductivity & durability
- 7 pins configuration (layout 37Y), with high strength-weight ratio for stage lighting
- UL recognized,
- RoHS version
- Supplied with solder contacts (up to 50A)
- Get your Socapex connector direct from the original manufacturer of the "Soca"
- Hoist motor for stage lighting
- Current Capacity:
- 25A except contact No. 5
- 50A for contact No.5
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 2mΩ
- Working Voltage: upto 480 Vrms
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- UL recognition n° E160967(01)
Aimed at I/O applications, our SL series feature robust and well-proven connectors for applications ranging from stage-lighting, show control to industry.