The « IP » defines the resistance of the product against solids (first number) and liquids (second number).
When mated, the Powersafe is defined as IP68. The number 6 corresponds to the protection against the dust and the sand. The number 8 corresponds to the pressure watertight : the product can hold 48h under 2m water.
When unmated, we proceed to a finger test on the socket insert/contact. The socket counterpart is IP2X.
- Transmit high-power with voltages over 500V (EN61984, EN60664)
- Meet the most stringent requirements of the market regarding user safety
- I/O Power for boxes
- Power connectors spread on the field (drums)
- Electrical power generator
- Same panel drilling than standard MIL-DTL-38999 III
- Focus both on user safety and on the MIL-DTL-38999 series III performances
- Pressure-water tight
- In accordance with the new standard for power equipment
- Homogeneity with standard MIL-DTL-38999 III connectors when power is needed on the equipment (same panel drilling)
- Qualified according the most stringent standard VG96944
- Safety use design following DIN EN-61984 (VDE 0627)
PowerSafe connectors are designed to transmit high power with voltages over 500V in high demanding environments while keeping the full safety of the user.