The CE marking is not necessary for electrical connectors. The UTE CEF 48B Connector Commission classifies the electrical connectors as passive components and concludes that the CE marking is not required, neither on the product itself, neither on the package. It is however required for the system using this connector.
19 pin Grounded SOCAPEX
The grounded version of the original SOCAPEX connector with 7 FMLB (first-mate, last break) contacts.
- Derived from standard SL series
- Used 7 first mate last break sockets for user safety
- 12 gold plated contacts & 7 silver plated FMLB contacts
- Note: major product obsolescence since Nov 18. Please consult PCN123382 for more details
- Power supplies of 6 brand-lights for entertainment applications.
- Power supplies with independent grounding
- Current Capacity: 25A
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 2mΩ
- Working Voltage: upto 400 Vrms
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- 7 FMLB (First Mate Last Break) contacts
- UL recognition n° E160967(01)
Aimed at I/O applications, our SL series feature robust and well-proven connectors for applications ranging from stage-lighting, show control to industry.