American Wire Gauge is a standardized wire gauge systems defining the diameters of conductive wires. As for the contact size, the higher the gauge or AWG number is, the smaller the wire diameter is.
Octomax 1G26 Contacts
A new generation of Ethernet contacts compatible with Size 8 quadrax cavities for D38999, EN3645, EN4165 connectors
3D files available
- The right choice for ethernet Cat 5e and AFDX application
- One Octomax 1G26 is equivalent to two quadrax
- Fit in a standard size 8 quadrax cavity
- Available in crimp and PC Tails version
- AFDX Network with a reduce envelop
- To be released soon
When space saving and performance are needed , Octomax 1G26 is the solution. The contacts are compatible with size 8 quadrax (keyed) cavities for MIL-DTL-38999, EN3645 and EN4165 connectors ranges.