American Wire Gauge is a standardized wire gauge systems defining the diameters of conductive wires. The AWG tables usually are for a single, solid and round conductor. As for the contact size, the higher the gauge or AWG number is, the smaller the wire diameter is. For example, the AWG 0000 (or 4/0) has a diameter of 11.68mm when AWG 40 has a diameter of 0.09mm.
Octomax 1G26 Contacts
A new generation of Ethernet contacts compatible with Size 8 quadrax cavities for D38999, EN3645, EN4165 connectors
3D files available
- The right choice for ethernet Cat 5e and AFDX application
- One Octomax 1G26 is equivalent to two quadrax
- Fits in a standard size 8 quadrax cavity
- Available in crimp and PC Tail version
- AFDX Network with reduced envelope
- To be released soon
When space saving and performance are needed , Octomax 1G26 is the solution. The contacts are compatible with size 8 quadrax (keyed) cavities for MIL-DTL-38999, EN3645 and EN4165 connector ranges.